Audi UK has introduced the Audi Cam, a new, more informative and reliable way for customers to interact with Audi service advisors and technicians. After your car is dropped off, technicians will use a web-cam to record and provide audio commentary for any issues diagnosed. Each issue gets its own clip to keep file sizes small then the video is uploaded to a private, PIN-coded page just for the owner.
Audi Cam is a revolutionary way of showing you what work needs to be carried out on your car. Now you can see and authorise work needed on your car, from your computer or mobile device. If we find something worth bringing to your attention, our technicians will film a short video to tell you about the work they recommend. That’s what makes the Audi Difference. Book online now to experience the Audi Difference for yourself.
How Audi Cam works
- Your Audi trained technician carries out a free health check.
- Work required will be captured on film for your attention.
- We'll text you a secure PIN and email you a link to the film.
- The technician then will explain to you the work that we recommend needs doing.
- If you want to proceed, you can simply authorise the job there and then, with confidence.